Saturday, October 3, 2009

Hi Mom

Heya, everyone meet my mother. No pictures here though I might update it later with them. *evilgrins* I have a few of these to update. I'm also hoping to get the first images of the map together sometime this weekend. :) I just need cardboard and colored string. On that note I am going to go take care of that; now.

I’m Lisa, I live in the United States.

Article #1: a black pair of sloppy oversized capris with a drawstring waist. 99% cotton 1% spandex…made in Bangladesh

Article #2: a lovely piece I picked up at a bag sale at a local used clothes store! J I wear it over a shirt and pants to dress the outfit up a bit. Sort of shear with lovely fall colors. 100% polyester…made in the USA

Article #3:another thrift store item, cotton button shirt I wear over something else. 100% cotton…made in India

Article #4: sweatshirt and it’s finally that time of year again. 90% cotton, 10% polyester…made in Honduras.

Article #5: gotta take it off to read the tag. My latest and most favorite, purchased at the local Good Will with the right color barb for half price. A brown corduroy jacket kind of shirt. 100% cotton…made in China.

No comments:

Post a Comment