Thursday, October 1, 2009

The Cloths I Wear

So, I spammed out the FB community in the hopes of getting a few more people and it sort of worked. This came from an old friend of mine from my previous collage career. Thanks Kris!

Hey, I forgot to send you feedback last week. I have:

4 kinds of sleeveless (muscle)shirts, all 100% cotton, from Vietnam, Honduras and some made in Mexico with U.S. fibers;
2 pairs of 100% cotton PJs, one U.S., one from Cambodia;
quite a few pairs of pants 100% cotton from India and Bangladesh, one pair with insulated lining that's 19% rayon, 2% polyester from China;
100% cottton shirts made in the US, El Salvador, Nicaragua and Honduras, and India

My Witchcraft shirts was apparently made of combed cotton in L.A.

My favorite dress shirts are 1)60% cotton, 40% polyester, made in the Northern Mariana Islands, 2)100% polyester made in the Dominican Republic.

Oh, and Levi's jeans are 16% polyester, made in Vietnam.

Hope that's helpful :)
peace

No comments:

Post a Comment