Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Let's Get This Party Started

Alright since I set this up, I guess that I should go first and get things going. So now to see if I can actually find five or so articles of clothing in my closet that still have tags on them! Lol, I'm sure I can find something, though they might not be my 'favorites'.

So if you haven't figured it out yet, I'm coming to you all from the central portion of the United States. Welcome to Indiana, to be rather more precises about it.

My favorite pair of pants, are actually my PJ pants. I used to wear them out and about until they got a larger hole in the bottom of them. Now I wear them to bed. I actually got these for free when my dorm was doing a clothing drive. Everyone put their cloths in the hall way and before the RA took them we all went through them and picked out what we wanted. One of the guys down the hall was getting rid of these and I took them. :)

They are 100% Cotton and they were maid in the Dominican Republic.

My favorite jeans, I got in Evansville when the Super K-Mart there was going out of business. I got them for the lovely amount of something like four dollars plus tax and have been wearing them ever since.

Jeans are 78% Cottom, 18% Polyester, 4% Spandex and they were made in China.

The last and currently the sweater shirt I want to wear the most (if only it was a little colder, of course then I would wish it was warmer!), is one I bought in Seattle over the summer. I really like soft things and shiny things unfortunately all the soft things I look at usually tend to be made out of Polyester.

Alright so sweat shirt is made out of 63% Cotton, 40% Polyester and was made in China.

One of my few tanktops/shirts that actually still has a tag in it happens to be one that I got from my friend Nicole. We did a clothing swap or tried to about a year ago now. This was one of the tops that she was getting rid of and I picked up. Though original it came from Old Navy.

Clothing swap tank top is 60% Cotton, 40% Modal (I shall figure out what Modal is next time), and it was made in the Philippines.

And the last one I'm going to do because I'm running out of time, is a long sleeved mens button up shirt that I like to wear in those inbetween seasons. When it's not really cold enough for a sweat shirt but not really hot enough for no sleeves. This shirt I got at GoodWill a year or so ago, other then that I can't tell you anything about it.

GoodWill shirt 100% Cotton and it was made in India.

So, that is all from me for now. I'm still having some trouble finding something large enough that's portable that I can mount the maps on. However, I will get there with this project and everything else.

I must run I have other work to do and I'm running out of time before work! If you're seeing this have a good day/evening or whatever it happens to be where you are.

Poofs Out

No comments:

Post a Comment