Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Editions


It has been suggested that it would be interesting to add a couple of questions to this for people to answer, if possible.

3. Did you purchase the clothing and if so where did you get it? Or was it a gift from someone?

4. Roughly how much did it cost?

I'm not sure if I want to deal with the money aspect but I haven't decided yet. I also went out yesterday and got maps and map pins. However, I have a problem. Everywhere I went the maps that they had on sale were bigger then their poster boards. Anything that you might mount the maps on to put pins in was at least ten inches smaller.

5. Take a picture of your clothing with yourself in them or the clothing by its self if you don't feel photogenic. However, pictures would be cool. I would like to be able to post stories and pictures from people on here.

How does that make sense? I have a few other places to go look for stuff but I haven't gotten a chance to do so yet. Speaking of which I need to do some running this morning, so I should run off and get ready to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment