Sunday, November 22, 2009

Last One - Printed Tags


The newest thing as I'm sure many people are aware of is the 'Printed Tag', which I for one love. I cut all my tags out and throw them away as soon as I get anything from anywhere. However, when you got somewhere to try and take the tags out of something... it does rather present a problem.

So what do you do? Well, I took pictures of the tags for the fun of it. When approached by GoodWill employees asking what you're doing, looking like a crazy art student helps. Just smile and say, "I'm doing a design project, designing tags for clothing so I'm doing research is there a problem?"

Alright so there is an answer to that problem at least a fun one if not anything more then that. I'm done with the posting spam for tonight.

More to come later.

No comments:

Post a Comment