Friday, October 9, 2009

Good Morning (mostly)

So, I had until 9:30 to sleep in this morning and I woke up at 6. Ugh... Oh well it gives me time to do a post. I did finally get the map up, it's hanging in the studio right now.

At the moment the only people I've got are from the local Bloomington area, so the map is rather sad looking. Hopefully we'll get a few more on here soon enough. I've kinda been waiting to really advertise for this until I had the map set up and ready to go--just in case I get inundated with information that has to go on the map. (Hey I can hope at least some what *grinz*)

Alright, so the maps. What I'm going to do is in the case of the US and probably other countries, is put a pin in the area and use that one pin for everyone who responds (I decided to do this when five pins was rather too many to stick in one area of Indiana, though I do have two maps so I might try doing one pin for every person and one in an area...) Going from there, are lines of thread that will build up as I get more people from a certain area going to where their cloths come from. I'm hoping this will eventually build a 3D layer off the map; which could be cool.



Okay there are a couple of images to get thing's going, I'll post some better ones once we have some more up on the map. Yeah! Have a good day. *disappears*

No comments:

Post a Comment