Sunday, November 22, 2009

Hey Ruth!

A.. I live in Australia, state of New South Wales, town called Colo Vale.
 
B & C Where was the clothing made? What is it made from?
1- lime green pants - Made in China, cotton/spandex
2 -brown quilted jacket - Made in China, polyester/rayon
3 - white/floral dress - Made in Thailand, cotton
4 - Levis jeans - Made in Macau, cotton/spandex
5 - black knit jacket - Made in Indonesia, rayon
 
I''m attaching a pic of myself in the green pants (1) at my brother's wedding which was about a year ago, as you can see it was an outdoors afair.  I bought the outfit, green top and pants in Canberra on a girls weekend away just before I came to Bloomington. I would have included details about the jacket as well but I have cut all the tags off so I havent got a clue about it.
It was a bit scary to see where all these clothes were made...in Asia, mostly China.  I'm sure I have a few things in my wardrobe that are made in Australia, but unfortunately I have nothing with me.  The Levis I bought at College Mall in Bloomington...seems it doesnt matter where you buy the stuff, it's all made in the same area.
 
Anyway I hope this is of some use,
 
Cheers,
Ruth

No comments:

Post a Comment